Paybacks a bitch

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
NOT A NICE STORY

My nephew was married. They had a son. Wifey pooh wasn't ready to settle down & be a family. After 2-3 years of going to the bars with the single girlfriends, she got involved. It happens that her affair was with a guy my nephew raced cars with. Not a prety sight. He (nephew) was a wimp-first class. "Hopefully, she'll come back" & "She got an apartment so she'd have time to think things thru" type of wimp. We all knew the apt for for sex & partying.

After warning him (nephew) to get an attorney, repeatedly, she served him. Surprise. She took him to the cleaners AND got custody. He still has the kid most of the time (she likes partying, remember). She became a bitch-threatening to put the kid into day-care, instead of letting Gramma (his mom) take care of him as she's always done. Stupid shit like that. She's still involved with the guy she left him for.

NOT ANY LONGER:D

local paper said:
Northeast Indiana awoke Wednesday to the whitest Christmas in nearly 90 years, forcing many people to unwrap their cars and driveways before their gifts.
Mother Nature dropped more than 8 inches of snow in some areas. The National Weather Service recorded 8.2 inches of snow at Fort Wayne International Airport between 7 p.m. Tuesday and 1 p.m. Wednesday, meteorologist Michael Scotten said.

The last time a Christmas snowfall came even close to that amount was in 1915 when 6.1 inches of snow fell, Scotten said. In 1932, the city received 3.2 inches of snow for Christmas.

County police departments reported numerous slide-offs and property damage accidents Tuesday night and Wednesday. One person died Tuesday night in an Allen County accident near Churubusco; another died in a crash in Adams County. Police had not released details of either crash Wednesday night.

The new boyfriend learned snowmobiles & fucking married women don't mix, the hard way.

Gonzo

Staff member
I edited the story a little to make it clearer & as far as I know, it was an accident but let the lesson ne learned...don't fuck someone else's wife (husband) or you will pay in the end...let's call it the *ominous music* Ultimate Revenge.

Acid

stud
Well, I don't think he should have died because he had sex with your nephew's wife. It's not like he raped the woman. His wife obviously isn't getting what she wants (ahem) in her current relationship.

It's more like she got what was coming to her. She's gotten f*cked over twice now. Lost her sex slave and (if he has an IQ higher than a brick) a husband.

BigDadday

Everday People
OK what are the odds now she goes back to him with some sorry arse story and he takes her back I wonder?

It would be great for the childs sake but I would not be surprised if she was doing someone else while involved with this now deceased person. BD

Gonzo

Staff member
BD, you're close. As stated previously, he's one of them wimpy mofo's. He has ALREADY asked her to come back to him :rolleyes:

BigDadday

Everday People
They say love is blind but hey who knows Gonzo maybe this will straighten their lives out where they just may become a stable couple as they should have been after their vows were taken in the first place.

I know I'm the type who likes to "wish" all couples worked out as my relationship is but I do know all are not just a hope for all three of them.BD

Professur

Mushroom at large
Guys like that (both of them) give the rest of us a bad name. They both deserve(d) everything they get.

Gonzo

Staff member
she's getting it. because of his death, she's now a homeless couch whore(she was living in his place & the guys mom booted her), the wimp has the kid (his mom yelled at him) & is looking into an emergency custodial change.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
He should get it without a problem considering she's homeless.
He should stipulate through the courts however, that she may only have overnight visitation if she has her own place to take them to.
Also, he needs to start documenting everything. Keep a log or write stuff on the calander...but keep track