Palm 3c

Joe Black<RC>

Hello! I'm getting ready to list this on eBay but I fugured I oughta do it here first. I know everybody's nervous about trading online but Neo knows me & has seen this Palm; he can vouch for it. I will sell it for $150 + shipping. I KNOW ya won't find it for less in this shape - not even at eBay.

Palm IIIc (3c)

This is a Palm brand handheld computer, model 3c. This is a high-end COLOR model with Backlit, 320x240-resolution display, 8MB RAM memory, handwriting recognition, Address Book, Calendar, To-Do list, Clock, calculator, and built-in rechargeable L-Ion battery. Even independent (stand-alone) e-mail and fax capabilities are available with the use of an optional attachable modem (Not included).

Excellent for keeping track of all those details in a busy professional's (or just we techno-junkie's) life. Very durable design is large enough to provide good purchase in the hand, yet small enough to slip conveniently into pocket, purse or attache without being obtrusive. Palm says that one full charge of the rechargeable L-Ion battery will last 2 weeks of normal use - this is not an over statement! One complete charge would last me 3 weeks, but only had to once. The Hot-Sync' recharging cradle is quite small but sturdy, and about 4 hours is all that's needed to fully recharge the battery. A day or two's energy use can be replaced in an hour or so. Simply put it in it's cradle when you go to bed at night and you'll never have to worry about the battery.

NOTE: ALL software will be included with unit. "Hot-Sync' allows you to back-up every bit of information in your Palm, to your business/personal computer. You may also use this feature to add documents, e-mail, pictures (etc...) from your computer to the Palm for quick reference when you're away from your machine.

Unit has been professionally owned and used and there are absolutely, positively NO scratches, abrasions, dings, dents or other blemishes to be found ANYWHERE on this handheld. None! It is in like new condition and all original packaging, literature and accessories will be included in original box. This model sold for $450 when it came out. I bought it on sale at OfficeMax back in July of last year for $300 (I'll include a photocopy of the original receipt if you like). Make a reasonable offer and I'll probably say "Yes". :0)

For more info on this Palm 3c, go to http://www.palm.com/products/handhelds/other/ It's about half-way down.

You can also read what end-users think of this model at Epinions.com (Kinda' like Consumer Reports, but free!) Go to http://www.epinions.com/cmhd-PDAs-All-Palm_IIIc/display_~reviews