OVERPAID:

Do you think sports players are overpaid?

• YES

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • NO

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I think they make too much money, but hey if they can get it power to them! It's the owners that hand out the crazy amounts of money. It's just too bad that we're the suckers to keep having to pay for higher ticket prices.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
They are overpaid. But I think that the only players who still play for the game are hockey players in general. Also notice they are the lowest paid sport stars.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
They are not overpaid as long as there are idiots willing to spend 300MILLION dollars or more just to obtain a club. the owners are overpaid. Did anyone ever go to a Cowboys game to see Hank Schram-I think not but they sure as shit went to see Tony Dorsett, Ken Stabler, Mike Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, etc.:confused:

Missy

Leather and Heels
I think they are overpaid. However, for as short as their careers are, after blown out kness and all, they deserve it if they can get it. :smash: :smash: :smash:

D

Dark Angel

:(

This question is a debatable one.....a lot of sportsmen have no choice but to be paid or overpaid regarding the game that they play.

Now I believe that a substantial number of these individuals are very dedicated and committed to what they train for because of their love for the sport.

We will find without fail that a good 90% of the time that these top athletes are approached by sponsors offering them astronomical amounts of money and contracts to play for their outfits, now my question is, would you turn down being overpaid if you were told that you were the best at what you do or option .b. watch someone else take your place at something you've earnt and sweated for.....my answer is.....take the offer and continue doing what you do best and why not live comfortably while your at it.

Sports and Politics....the greatest downfall in all our top games.