"Operation Infinite Justice"

br0ck

What is it? Is it just the part of moblizing our ships, plans, and special forces, and nothing about fighting? Or will it be the whole campaingn against terrorism?

Secondly, do you like the name of it?

br0ck

I saw it on Fox News Channel and CNN, but no one every elaborated what it actually was. They showed the USS Theodore Roosevelt leave Norfolk, VA heading for the Medeterranean. I guess the Pentagon as labled this new operation.

BigDadday

Everday People
Like it but hope we do something and as soon as possible because people are starting to rethink what should be done and there is no rethinking we must attack terrorism. BD

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
The only problem is with all your boys over there guess who get to protect North America....... our half dozen Canadian fighter jets.
They've been told to shoot down any plane that been highjacked.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Bush has repededly said that this is going to talk a very long time to fight, thus the "Infinite" part of the name I believe. Justice is just that. Bomb Oasama's sorry ass into the next century.

S

s4

I just want them to chop off Oasamas head and put it on display. They could have him stuffed.

Mikelh

Originally posted by Fuser Man
The only problem is with all your boys over there guess who get to protect North America....... our half dozen Canadian fighter jets.

All our boys won't be over there. They have called 35,000 reserves to guard America. That operation is "Operation Noble Eage". It includes Air and ground reservists, Air National Guard and the Coast Guard.

Michael

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member

You're Air Force has upgraded since 1945, right?;)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Ya I think we got new pilots. Oh and the jets jot a paint job.:laugh:
Phew, what a relief...the pilots aren't 80 and the planes look purdy. :D

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Now they are considering changing the name as it may offend Islamics. Give me a break.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
How the hell could the name "Infinite Justice" offend anyone? Time to throw the PC book out the window...

Infinite Justice could, according to the Islam, only been given by Allah....

But I don't think that they should care anything about offending Muslims. It would be really weird if they would change the name because of Muslims IMHO.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I'm so F***ing sick of being PC.:mad:

From this day forward I will no longer be PC. Who joining me?:smash:

they are Mailmen
they are garbage men
they are handicap

I don't care anymore.

BigDadday

Everday People
What should we have changed the name of Desert Storm when it happened because we hurt someone's feelings? I think we name it what we want and do it as well. Sound Harsh? I am just tired of the USA being told what and what not it can do or as my wife has said for years." We have the tail wagging the dog in this country.":mad:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
HEY TERRORISTS-it's time for INFINITE JUSTICE

HEY MUSLIMS-when you decide to get off your asses & take care of the problem, call it anything you'd like