online ordering

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I was the first person in our town to order papa johns pizza online. It was kinda cool. i can feel the weight gains now... :laugh:

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Not to mention the lovely sound of your arteries clogging up like a blocked sewage pipe. :D

Seriously, did online ordering cause any delay in shipment, or was it just as fast as calling it in?

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Actually homey it didnt take any longer to get it than if i had called . that was the beauty of it.

D

Dark Angel

Does it cost anymore to order online opposed to phoning them up Neo?:p

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
they are running online specials so it was cheaper than the coupons in the paper they were offering.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
cool, but can you get a pizza at 4am out there in the boonies? me neither, damned middle-sized town, er, city.:o

D

Dark Angel

Originally posted by Gonzo
cool, but can you get a pizza at 4am out there in the boonies? me neither, damned middle-sized town, er, city.:o

:lol:Quote me if I'm wrong Gonzo......the term *boonies*.....are we talking banjo playing - sittin on a fence - missing teeth sort of people, cause I kinda visualise the characters off the movie 'Deliverance'!

If this is the case, I wouldn't deliver nuttin into the *boonies*:lol:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Dark Angel

:lol:Quote me if I'm wrong Gonzo......the term *boonies*.....are we talking banjo playing - sittin on a fence - missing teeth sort of people, cause I kinda visualise the characters off the movie 'Deliverance'!

If this is the case, I wouldn't deliver nuttin into the *boonies*:lol:

If you knew where NEO lived you'd understand(pop.<100000):p

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Well, golllllyyy Mr. Gonzo... them thar's whut ya would call a big city. Hell I'd pert near hafta take down mah socks and pants to cypher a number that high!

YeeeHaaaa:retard:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Hey deleverience was filmed in my backyard... And i just might own a banjo. So you'd better be careful!!!:smash:

bitchen

Dude!
Deliverance

If "Deliverance" was filmed in your backyard, then it was filmed in my...front yard. Hmmmm.

That's a banjo you carry in from your car every day?