Ok, 'fess up ...

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Who drank too much of everything over the holiday?

*raising my hand slowly cause I'm sorta still hanging*

:sick: I'll never do that again ...

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I was actually a pretty good boy. Of course, nothing deters a hangover faster then a 7 month old screaming in your ear at 6 AM. Experience that once, and you'll go to great lengths to avoid it.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
This is true Homey!!! I was a good boy as well. only a couple drinks.

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
yikes .. so I was the only lush? :lurk:

well, I have an excuse ... ku'u can't drink so I have to drink on her behalf .. I mean, she does have a reputation to uphold :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I only had 3 daquaris on New Years eve(and about 2lbs of Tiger Shrimp) but the Saturday before-woohoo, I've become a lightweight......getting old AND I can't drink anymore, this sucks;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
lol @ gonz

I ate enough food on new year's eve to scare Homer Simpson, but what the hell, December 31st, 2001 will never ever happen again, so I was enjoying it while it lasted :smash:

Kruz

Staff member
nalani said:
yikes .. so I was the only lush? :lurk:

well, I have an excuse ... ku'u can't drink so I have to drink on her behalf .. I mean, she does have a reputation to uphold :D

OK so Ku'u gets knocked up and "YOU" get to drink for the both of you...:D * Isn't life good*?:beerchug:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
nalani said:
Who drank too much of everything over the holiday?

*raising my hand slowly cause I'm sorta still hanging*

:sick: I'll never do that again ...

I've learned to never say never :D

I went home this past weekend for my friend's baby's party and she and I alone set up the entire hall including the kitchen and decorations .... needless to say, I started drinking at 11am .... like I said... never say never ....

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I also, have taken it upon myself to drink ku'us share of beer during this time of abstinence. I have no idea how much ku'u drank previous to the blessed conception....but rest assured I shall do her proud consequently. :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Q said:
I also, have taken it upon myself to drink ku'us share of beer during this time of abstinence. I have no idea how much ku'u drank previous to the blessed conception....but rest assured I shall do her proud consequently. :D

:cry: *wiping tears of friendship* ... see Q? That's what makes us true friends ... For you and ku'u, I will always be there to drink your beer when you can't ... *hug*

:D

kuulani

Q said:

*tearing* Q, I bestow upon you my power of tolerance and share with you my seat at the drinking table :D

unclehobart

this is my special title
I drank a full bottle of red on New Years Eve ... and it didn't do anything to me ... hardly even a mellow edge buzz. *sigh* Alcohol is wasted on me... I have a hollow leg that can store vast quantities of it.

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Professur said:
unclehobart said:
I have a hollow leg that can store vast quantities of it.

Aha! Now we have the truth about that ankle. It's not twisted ... It's hungover:D

:D:D:D:D

ku'u - are you going to honor Q with the sacred ring of beer tabs?

Q - dang girl .. she bestows a lot on you ... I will be your trainer ... we will do this together *friendship hug*