OH MY GOD

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
How do you people do it?!?!?! I'm at my cousin's house using phine line access and it's driving me CRAZY! :spin:

Thank god for cable internet in my area! Not having to wait along time for pages to load at hime means more time for the more important things in life, :sex: and :zzz: (in that order too)!

BigDadday

Everday People
Originally posted by Nix
How do you people do it?!?!?! I'm at my cousin's house using phine line access and it's driving me CRAZY! :spin:

Thank god for cable internet in my area! Not having to wait along time for pages to load at hime means more time for the more important things in life, :sex: and :zzz: (in that order too)!

I'm cheap? :beerchug:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Phone line access is the only way I can access it from home.

I alleviated the symptoms some when I gave in and enabled software compression (grr) but it wasn't that big of a difference anyway since the download sizes aren't that big anyway

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
Hiyas
Ignorance is bliss :D Still reeling when 56K modems replaced 33.6 K. Then V90 came along we're really cookin now :D
They outta outlaw you broadband guys from FPS online games. WTH can't get a shot off before them. Now you don't see em, I'm dead, now you see em, is getting me pissed. Then theres the infamous Red Jacks of Dial ups. What better way to get capped then freezing mid field for 10 seconds :D
Bronto

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Yeah, I'm on dialup at home, but I'm at school at the moment. :D Now if only they had a decent BROWSER (come on, why the fvck do they still have IE 2.0? :scared: )! I probably will have to cancel my current IP at home, so I might not be able to connect at home for a while until I fix a few personal problems, but I've always got IE 2.0! :D

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Oh come on now Nix; 56krap is the bomb. I hate using this OC-3 connection @ work... downloading at over 500mB/s = suxors.

I'd kill to get my old DSL connection @ home...anyone need anyone killed?

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
My cousin's computer is faster than mine but her internet is bad.

Right now I'm at brainsoft's house he has a fast computer + cable internet (what more could a girl ask for? ;) )