Oh my God, it was a massacre

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Jenin, West Bank. Thise frigging Israeli's just about wiped out the entire town. I was a disbeliever in the PLO. I feel so ashamed. The Palestinian estimate of hundreds, if not thousands was...

WRONG!!!

Jenin 'massacre' reduced to death toll of 56
By Paul Martin
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

JENIN, West Bank — Palestinian officials yesterday put the death toll at 56 in the two-week Israeli assault on Jenin, dropping claims of a massacre of 500 that had sparked demands for a U.N. investigation. Top Stories

The official Palestinian body count, which is not disproportionate to the 33 Israeli soldiers killed in the incursion, was disclosed by Kadoura Mousa Kadoura, the director of Yasser Arafat's Fatah movement for the northern West Bank, after a team of four Palestinian-appointed investigators reported to him in his Jenin office.
(Two weeks ago, when European and particularly London newspapers were reporting estimates of "hundreds" massacred, Israeli sources in Washington said they expected the Palestinian toll to reach "45 to 55.")
U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan suggested yesterday, in the wake of the Palestinian body count, that he may disband a U.N. fact-finding team that was to visit the camp to determine whether a massacre had taken place.
Mr. Annan was responding to a decision by the Israeli security Cabinet earlier in the day not to cooperate with the U.N. team.
The U.N.-Israeli dispute appeared unrelated to the Palestinian admission there had been no massacre.
The Palestinians had suggested that most of the bodies were buried beneath the rubble of houses bulldozed by Israeli troops. No digging for bodies was taking place here, and there was no stench that could have come from decaying human flesh.
The earlier Palestinian claims had sparked international outrage and prompted the Bush administration to press Israel to accept a fact-finding mission by the United Nations, an organization that the Jewish state regards as having a pro-Palestinian bias.
Mr. Kadoura yesterday showed a reporter for The Washington Times the official Palestinian list of those who died. It contained 50 names. Six additional bodies, he said, had not been identified.
He no longer used the ubiquitous Palestinian charge of "massacre" and instead portrayed the battle as a "victory" for Palestinians in resisting Israeli forces. "Here the Israelis, who tried to break the Palestinian willpower, have been taught a lesson," Mr. Kadoura said

Gato_Solo

Tsk, tsk, fury. I suppose you think that the Israeli soldiers who died were killed by public opinion? How about all of the Israelis killed by the suicide bombers? How about the anti-semitism that seems to be the rage in Europe right now...fueled, by the way, by the Islamic population there.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I don't see a reason that any killing needs to happen at all except to the fucks who drove a couple planes into the WTC, Pentagon, and who were hoping to drive one into the white house.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
...to press Israel to accept a fact-finding mission by the United Nations, an organization that the Jewish state regards as having a pro-Palestinian bias.
pro-Palestinian bias ROFLMAO.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
what else,beside pro-palestinian bias, could you call it? There isn't a country with Pro Israel Bias, besides the US, is there? Nor is there a truly neutral country.