Staff member
oh, and there's this

Attachments

• 110500_brown_4q.jpg
    110500_brown_4q.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 27

markjs

QuackHead
Need I remind you that they barely won? Don't expect a lot from the Raiders this year.....granted they are an above average team and should finish out with a winning record....but they are not even close to the cream of the AFC crop and they will go down easy in the playoffs....

BTW yes I know the Sea Chickens looked pathetic barely beating the Browns and it looks like another long season for the Hawks fan but remember Raider boy who was it that won in the last meeting of the Raiders and Seahawks? oh yeah wasn't it the SEAHAWKS?!?

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
The Eagles held The Greatest Show on Earth™ to a measly 20 points, but had at least 2 chances to win in the 4th. Now they have to go down to Tampa and don't think they don't the revenge factor on their minds :(

The Giants better lose tonight!

markjs

QuackHead
Oh don't even get me started on Rob Johnson. The absolute stupidity of picking him over Flutie astounds me. Johnson is s second rate backup at best, he wont last the season as the starter I predict and it wont be an injurry that takes his job.....

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Hey Seahawk boy- 38-14:D They are tied with the Cleveland Browns for a 2-1 record:lurk:

markjs

QuackHead
There is no doubt that the Raiders have some talent and that the Sea Chickens are a sad team again this year (I have lost all faith in Holmgren) But as Miami demonstrated, the Raiders are not invinceable and I'd lay a lot of money on rhem NOT making the super bowl.

Its just too bad they had to take a cheap shot on Dilfer to pay him back for burning them bad on a pass play in last years playoffs and yesterdays game.....typical Raiders bully tactics (if you can't play fair cheat).....Oh well, what comes around goes around......

It is somewhat telling that our third string QB scored a TD pass on the you.....