No baseball strike

Discussion in 'Thriller Promotions and Pavilion' started by Gonzo, Aug 31, 2002.

1. Gonzo

Gonzo Infinitesimally Outrageous Staff Member

it appears the players had previous plans to cave at the last minute & did just that.:yawn:

2. puddy tat

puddy tat New Member

Thank God....we pay those idiots enough...I just wish the price of going to a live game wasn't so damned expensive. Gotta work my entire life to make what they make in a year and then they charge me over $100 dollors to have a day at the field watching them with my family. It is a crying shame!!!

3. Gonzo

Gonzo Infinitesimally Outrageous Staff Member

It's still cheaper than football or basketball games.

Cool contract. The leaked parts are:

Drug Testing for steroids ONLY-no illegal substance testing. That should keep Strawberry & Howe happy.

No team contraction through the 2006 season. Montreal is safe. Professur, did you know there was a professional baseball team in your city? Hmmm, didn't think so.

4. Professur

Professur Mushroom at large

I knew. Couldn't care less, tho. Kinda hoping the Big Owe collapses during a game and gets rid of the whole lot of them.

I mean, what's the point. They make more in a year than most of us make in 20. They only work, what, 6 months outta the year. And they're bitching? Gimme a freaking break.

Bunch of effing primadonas.

5. flavio

flavio superfly Staff Member

No strike to screw up the A's streak! 19 wins in a row now.