NFL schedules

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Go Giants! Go Cowboys! Go Broncos! Go Seahawks! (although Dilfer is a f**k) ALl my team s suck! :( Oh well. Good excuse for beer and nachos!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
The Baltimore Ravens were a fluke(helluva defense though)

I say My 13-3 Raiders vs 14-2 Minnesota with a Silver & Black Superbowl Champ

Attachments

• cte_wallpaper_thumbnail.jpg
    cte_wallpaper_thumbnail.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 21
S

s4

I think the Vikings should put one of those little numbers or things on their jersey to remember the guy that died in the heat. He should be remembered and talked about throughout the season.

MoodyBlue

I'll think of something witty later
i think they already did s4. I believe it's on ther jersey shoulder.

Now... Why in hell did my Dolphing sign Cade Mcnown? I predict another 9-7 season with an early playoff eixt. I would prefer them to suck hard one year and get a good draft pick then finnish the same way for the past 11 years. :rolleyes: Ohh well.

Superbowl prediction...

Rams vs. Broncos. ( titans are hungry, but its just really hard to return to the show; Raven will falter lose in 2nd round).

Ofcourse... I could be wrong.

br0ck

Originally posted by MoodyBlue
i think they already did s4. I believe it's on ther jersey shoulder.

Now... Why in hell did my Dolphing sign Cade Mcnown? I predict another 9-7 season with an early playoff eixt. I would prefer them to suck hard one year and get a good draft pick then finnish the same way for the past 11 years. :rolleyes: Ohh well.

Superbowl prediction...

Rams vs. Broncos. ( titans are hungry, but its just really hard to return to the show; Raven will falter lose in 2nd round).

Ofcourse... I could be wrong.

You mean my Browns won't make it to the big show? :D

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Hmm, Wanny didn't do well in Chicago, so he went to Miami...
Now McNown didn't do well in Chicago, and now he's in Miami...
Misery loves company. Enjoy! :D :p If we're going down (like always), then we're gonna take you with us!

Also, when Cade learns to throw the ball properly, let me know. I want to see the flying pigs before they fly away. :D

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
I wonder if Wanny still thinks he has Jermaine Allen (he's James Allen, and he sucks too, the prototypical Bear this year). :D

He also said sometime recently that he has a whole new secondary down in Miami than he had when he was here, yet he has Terry Cousin, who he DID have up here! He's still good for a laugh. :D

MoodyBlue

I'll think of something witty later
like I said- Dolphins 9-7 + early playoff exit.

Bears - lucky to win 6 then fire Dick Jaron. (They do have one of the easiest schedules this year).