New ICQ AL server for Xibase

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
There is a new ICQ Active List server in place which needs stress tested. Please join and chat on 131530957 and let Neo know if you have any problems.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Oh noooooooo!

I want the full story complete with disclaimers and guarantees on all of the three or more ALs before I waste anymore time.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
nope this is real. I got the hardware and the software setup this past weekend. so it is ready.

K

krusty

Rather covert setup me thinks... I couldve passed the existing one over seeing it has 40 AL members on it.

let me know if you want it coz it is a pain in the ass anyways.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
That is / was the plan to use the existing one, but i need to test the stability of this machine first before i put the real list on it. Not a very powerfull machine as of yet.

S

s4

I'm gonna do some cleaning on my computer, and I'll try it later. I just got a new printer and need to get my old printer drivers out of there.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by s4
Who is going to be running this Al? Is it NEO or Wine4all?

It is Neo's hardware but it is running on my network and cable internet connection.

As long as you are not siding with Krusty it won't be a problem. Ha Ha just kidding. :D

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by krusty
Rather covert setup me thinks... I couldve passed the existing one over seeing it has 40 AL members on it.

let me know if you want it coz it is a pain in the ass anyways.

I don't think it makes any difference since it is setup to auto-authorize users and takes all of 2 seconds to do so.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I think the point is that if the 40 members don't know there is a new number many will be left out. Might as well use the one with the members.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Neo
That is / was the plan to use the existing one, but i need to test the stability of this machine first before i put the real list on it. Not a very powerfull machine as of yet.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by flavio
I think the point is that if the 40 members don't know there is a new number many will be left out. Might as well use the one with the members.

Oh, I see what you mean, reuse the old AL ID instead of having to notify users of the new one. That is up to Neo, I am just providing the connectivity.