Music anyone?

HavoK

Sayian Elite
People who know me know I love music (along with pizza) but who here loves music and what kinds? Any musicians aswell?

kuulani

I wouldn't be able to last the day without my radio on my desk at work!

I mostly listen to local Hawaiian bands, Green Day, Blink, Queen, Aerosmith, Bob Marley, Carpenters, Selena, Shaggy ... depends on my mood for the week.

Anything 'cept Brittney, NSync, etc...

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Hard Rock/Metal(mostly pre-1995), blues(old & black), classical(old & white), some thrash & punk (Joey's Dead:cry: )
Musician?-long ago & far away

HavoK

Sayian Elite
I shed tears when I heard Joey died...sad day when a musician dies...damn. But on a brighter side I'm all about anything with a guitar, distorted or clean channel, I love rock, metal, alternative, punk, blues, country, TooL :grin: and I love to play it aswell...music that is

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
It depends on my mood. One day I could be listening to Korn the next day Level 42. I'll pretty much listen to anything, but not N'SYC & BSB and all that other teenage pop crap.

Outlaw69

Banned
It depends on my mood. One day I could be listening to Korn the next day Level 42. I'll pretty much listen to anything, but not N'SYC & BSB and all that other teenage pop crap.

I'm the same way, but subsitute Korn for RATM :D

S

s4

I used to listen to classic rock but don't listen to much of anything now.

HavoK

Sayian Elite
I've been in acouple bands and played alot of the main places around Buffalo...once I find some more musicians that like the same stuff as me we'll have Buffalo in our hands, no prob, you just wait ;)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I like lots of different kinds of music too. Blues has to be #1, but after that it just depends on my mood. I really enjoy techno. Long ago and far away during a few ICQ "happy hour" chats I used to try to persuage Huge to d/l Madonna and chair dance with me....never managed to get him drunk enough though.:D

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I love music and could NOT live without my Tori Amos. I play a little guitar and bass and I played the danmed clarinet for years when I was younger. I used to be able to sing but then I got a virus that took my voice away. :(

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Music is the only thing that gets me through 8 hours a day at the Velcro factory (no jokes that's where I work). I liek all kinds of music except REALLY folkish stuff and REALLY heavy stuff. Usually it's either pop or soft rock though.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Nix
Music is the only thing that gets me through 8 hours a day at the Velcro factory (no jokes that's where I work). I liek all kinds of music except REALLY folkish stuff and REALLY heavy stuff. Usually it's either pop or soft rock though.

:rolleyes: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
I like, tool, icp, twiztid, kottonmouth kings, static-x, kittie, soulfly, slipknot, godsmack, The vandels, rancid, oi scouts, coal chamber, korn, boyhitscar, system of a down, anti-flag, otheum, kreator, metallica, megadeath, gwar, drowning pool, sum 41, rotting christ, manson, glassjaw, cold, vision of disorder, lucyfire, downer, finger eleven, seven dust, anthraz, agrophobic nosebleed, arch enemy, amen, aperfectcircle, apartment 26, ancent, angel dust, atrocity, babolon whores, bender, bile, boysetsfire, ahtebreed, rob zombie, white zombie, rammstein, pantera, black sabbath, linken park, disturbed, and thats all the stuff i own, the rest of it i didnt put down becasue the rest is of napster and aimster...

HavoK

Sayian Elite
:cry: That's a beautiful list Nihilistic...just beautiful, brings tears to my eyes. I think the only one from that list I haven't heard is agrophobic nosebleed...what do they sound like? I think I saw an advertisment in Metal Maniacs for their album.

BigDadday

Everday People
Guess I like the 60 & 70's the best but will listen to most anything as music is relaxing to me. That is everything but rap and Bob Dylans newest songs:D,
Rock!

b.gif

HavoK

Sayian Elite
Wow, that's a pretty crazy cover, very cool though. What's the style of music? Is it like crazy metal, real heavy, fast, do they sound kinda like someone?