Morning all

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
man i dont think this nightmare with IBM is going to end. Its been 60 days now and they still dont have this system fixed.
Today they are replacing the motherboard and 4lx controller card. after this all hardware has been replaced and we still cant backup the system. :smash4: was here late last night and prolly again tonight. I just want a totally funtional server thats all. im not asking for much am i? in the last 3 weeks 90% of my work time has been totally dedicated to helping them to figure out the problem. Even though i bought the extra warranties so that i shouldnt be involved. But now i have grown weary of even looking at it. :(

greenfreak

Dude, you should have bought a Dell. ;)

I hate those problems that drag out over days and weeks. It makes you not want to come to work in the morning, knowing what it's going to be like. :(

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
ive missed you girls too. glad to see you back posting. You know apple is starting to llook pretty good at this point. So how is their support?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
No wussin' out Sammy. This is why you get the big bu *snicker* big buc *lol* big bucks :rofl:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
shaddup Squig :D

the support, like most computer companies, can be pretty crappy .. but the thing is, you don't need them all that often ;)

MrBishop

Felix Culpa
Don't do the Dell!!!!!

DO NOT...DON'T!!!

Never never never...

Sure, their customer service is great, but the product isn't..they're integrators....they buy thousands of parts and put them together higeldy-pigeldy...so there are problems with conflicts in the system. Especially...don't do DELL for corp work. FOr home, I can see it as not being much of an issue, but...corp...yuck!