Mike Tyson is back in the news

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
He's a putz. I won't pay to watch him fight anymore(since the ear thing). Potentially the greatest fighter in American history, he is now a felon with an attitude problem. Rapists are worse than murderers-thier victims will always remember the crime.

markjs

QuackHead
Don't forget this scumbag allready served time for one rape. As far as I am concerned he is like a dog that bit too many times....he needs to be put down! He acts like an animal so lets treat him like one.....I hope to god nobody lets him ever fight again!

D

Dark Angel

Here....if it makes you feel any better....I'll send in my man to finish him off

Attachments

• violentman.gif
    violentman.gif
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
V

VictorP

Such a dreadful, Cro-Magnon oaf. My heartfelt yearning is that he will be furnished with Jeffery Dahlmers’ old suite.:retard:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
AS of SUN-Aug 5, 2001, read in the FW Urinal-Gazette-tomorrow his case gets sent to the DA for prosecutorial analysis.

I hope he rots in SamQuentin-alone & frightened:smash:

D

Dark Angel

Originally posted by Gonzo
AS of SUN-Aug 5, 2001, read in the FW Urinal-Gazette-tomorrow his case gets sent to the DA for prosecutorial analysis.

huh...who's sending what to me?:D

flavio

superfly
Staff member
The one time I paid for Pay Per View was the 2 minute ear biting incident.

Holyfield-Tyson should have been one of the all-time great fights. They were supposed to fight before he went to jail the first time. That was when the fight would have been good because Tyson was in his prime.

He's just gone down the toilet ever since.