Man dies after DIY boob job

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Ouch! That would suck I guess.

[quoteurl=http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,5832063%255E401,00.html]Man dies after D.I.Y boob-job
January 13, 2003

AN Indonesian transvestite died after he injected himself with silicon that he hoped would enlarge his breasts, media reports have said.

The victim, identified only as Sugrabrata, 35, was found dead in a rented room in a poor district of central Jakarta late on Friday, Koran Tempo daily reported.

He had a substance that police suspected was silicon leaking from a puncture hole in his chest, the report said.

The paper quoted Sugrabrata's brother as saying that he had injected himself three times with silicon before his death. He obtained the chemical from a friend, the report said.

Police were not immediately available to confirm the report.

Transvestites are a common sight on the city streets of Indonesia, where many of them work as prostitutes.

They also frequently appear on television variety and quiz shows. [/quoteurl]

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
That happend more often than you could think. I saw an special exhibition on TV about that. Looks like poor travestites inject themselves industrial type silicon by lack of funds. One of them even apllied in front of the camera. Not a good thing to see :sick:

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Gonzo said:
stupidty should not go unanswered
And often it doesn't in this cases. Worst part is that beyond the danger, the industrial silicon is liquid and often "slips down" housing itself on another part of the body. I saw one of this whores at TV asking for a surgery to remove it form his/her body, because she/he was deformed and threatened to lose his leg by toxicity(rw?). All the physicians asked sad they couldn't do anything about :(

HeXp£Øi±

bloody
I was thinking about cracking open my skull and shoving a couple of sticks of ram into my brain to increase my memory...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I could use a new case and power supply, myself. The CPU seems fine. My drive is a convertible, changes from floppy to hard drive on the (in the?) fly. :headbang: