Linux flaw discovered

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Like the article said, the flaw is in the zlib compression library, not just with Linux. Programs that make use of this library are vulnerable. So basically every non MS OS is vulnerable, since most if not all of them in some way use it.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Posty, aka Linuxluvinwindowshatingbiosboy, take a chill & think about the difference. There are approximately 4hundredmilliongazziliontrillion MS users compatred to 16 linux users, who can actually make the sumbitch work. As 16 grows to 30, then 100, then 250, etc, it'll get attacked too. You just have to wait your turn:D

a13antichrist

Moderator from Hell
Gonzo said:
There are approximately 4hundredmilliongazziliontrillion MS users compatred to 16 linux users,

Gimme a couple of months to get used to this thing & we'll see if we can turn that into 17.. :)

Yeah, but how much times does it take to get used to Linux....I've tried if for 2 weeks, but I didn't really get used to it.
I also didn't see the benefits of Linux. I couldn't run 90 percent of the apps I needed, like AutoCAD, Maple (but that improved when Maple 6 arrived) and stuff like that.

And it crashed just as often as Win2k: not.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Even in a virtual machine. :)

Can RH7.2's installer be any easier?