Know what I was thinkin'?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
How cool it would be to meet you all. Ok, so... if anyone here, like, wins the lottery, we all have to make a pact that that person flies us all to one location and we all have a big weekend of fun!!!!

I SAY YAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Are we in?

While you're at it..... I need a new car.... maybe a new wardrobe....

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I don't play the lottery-it's a tax on stupidity. but otherwise, sure okay why not yea k.

K

krusty

I won like $20 last week, I bought fury a cattle class ticket to NZ... now... only 200 more weeks to go and we're all there. :D

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
We might be going to Edmonton/Calgary for our holidays next year. Maybe we could run into each other. Forget about other the riff raff here, they'll be nothing but trouble. I'm the only one you need to meet. All have to say is who started the "where's kissy goddess" tread? That's right, ME. Who loves ya baby!:D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
Forget about other the riff raff here, they'll be nothing but trouble.
Riff raff, huh? *scribbles furiously in the report, vol.2*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
but you said riff raff...as the official tattler, it is my duty to record such things in the report....don't make me have to tell on you again :p

now...about my prize for the contest in automotive...will I be getting to choose one myself? or will one be awarded? :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*GASP*......What??? ....no car? ...no all expense paid trip to Hawaii? ...no washer and dryer with artificial intelligence to choose the water temp, type and amount of detergent and auto fold the clothes?:confused:

BigDadday

Everday People
Riff Raff????????? I will have you know I am not just everyday riff-raff but highly skilled and intelligent riff-raff so where do you come of insulting or flaming all of us intelligent,kind,loving.sweet,horny.aged,skilled,smooth talking riff-rafters?

I am my own hero Muhahahahahaha!:D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Riff Raff

a song by AC Dc when their true singer was alive-

See it on the television every day
Hear it on the radio
It ain't humid but it sure is hot
Down in Mexico
The boy is trying to tell me
Near enough to the edge
(Beginning of the end)
Say they've all been there
Too late my friend

Riff raff
Always good for a laugh (ha ha ha)
Riff raff
Go on, laugh yourself in half

(Smile awhile)

Now I'm the kind of guy who keeps his big mouth shut
Don't bother me
Somebody give me one arm up
Leave me in misery
I've never shot nobody
Don't even carry a gun
I ain't done nothing wrong
I'm just having fun

Riff raff
Always good for a laugh (ha ha ha)
Riff raff
Go on, laugh yourself in half

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by krusty
I won like $20 last week, I bought fury a cattle class ticket to NZ... now... only 200 more weeks to go and we're all there. :D
Cattle class? Awww, you're so sweet... psst...dude...do you know if the sheep there are any good?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
The song "If I Had A Million Dollars" comes to mind, here.

If I did..... I'd get us all together.... see how close to your online personalities you are in real life.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Unless you really DO want to see what I'm like in real life, keep any computers that have Windows 98/Me installed on them away from the premises... far far away

And to a lesser extent, don't piss me off, but what I do then probably wouldn't be as damaging or furious as if I were to come in contact with a computer that has Windows 98/Me installed on it.

Oh, and I probably wouldn't have multiple personality disorder. :smash:

flurff

Babe, you'd probably be reduced to a quivering pile of jello if you met me in real life :cool: (And then you'd be reduced to a quivering pile of jello for a different reason soon after that :D)

flurff

There's not really much about me to be different from my online personality. I like to wank, it's as simple as that.

flurff

For my own security, I'm going to have to decline your offer of allowing me to participate in a gathering of the members of this forum. I simply cannot take the risk that one of my former adversaries (in the form of a lawyer or the client that he failed to represent and defend as well as I defended mine) may be disguising themselves as a member here.

Disclaimer: I disavow any knowledge of the true identities of any member here. My declination of Spirit's offer does not warrant or represent that I have made enemies in the legal business, nor that I suspect anyone here is a lawyer or his/her client in disguise. No other intents, ideas, opinions, or statements are to be assumed other than what is contained in this message.