keyboard crud

alex

I just flipped over my keyboard and tapped it on the desk a few times and got enough biscuit crumbs to almost make lunch :sick:

How's yours?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Not so many crumbs, but got enough hairs to make Buckwheat bow down.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
OMG!! about 4 pounds of crap before I smacked it a few times:scared: ...damn and I just cleaned my undermount slidy thing the other day too :(

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Full of cigarette ashes, though I use my $6.99 can of air to blow it off occasionally

what a brilliant idea-charge people for a can of air:blank:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Mine was pretty crudy but I tapped it out and vacuumed the other day so it's not bad now. I am usually pretty careful, it's my damn brother who makes most of the mess. To make matters worse it is MY computer and MY keyboard and I REALLY like this specific keyboard I don't want another and I am afraid he is going to break it.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Nix said:
I am usually pretty careful, it's my damn brother who makes most of the mess. To make matters worse it is MY computer and MY keyboard and I REALLY like this specific keyboard I don't want another and I am afraid he is going to break it.

You took these words right out of my mouth. :)

Can I have them back? :D

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Stop Laughing said:
You took these words right out of my mouth. :)

Can I have them back? :D

Only if it'll make my brother stop messying up my keyboard.

To makes things worse he left the computer on all night last night! I don't leave my computer on ebcause it burns hydro and hydro is $$ and also because I don't like the thought that wear and tear is being put on it for no reason (no matter how minimal it is). Stupid brother!:smash2:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
No, I don't run anythign like that, there is NO point in it being on but he insists on leaving it on anyways! *looks for something to punch*