just an idea

Tweety

Just a Birdie!
On second though...kicking yer but can wait jopes...

I'm gonna go chase another butt...the one's who is currently reading this over my shoulder....:D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by jopes
I wouldn't have let her "take it" in the first place.

Maybe feel and rub it, but not take it.
Jealous? :p

Go get her Tweety!! Glad I could be of inspiration!:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Tweety
No worries...I will apparently fit in at this UBB to...:lol:

'nother whacky place...:retard:

UBB?

Let me make something clear right here right now... Don't EVER associate this place with that personification of evil :D :p

(We're powered by vBulletin which is better, faster, more full featured, and more customizable than UBB. :))

UBB isn't bad, it's just... ok, I admit it, I hate UBB and hope it dies and goes to hell LOL

jopes

Your Nightmare
Originally posted by fury

UBB?

Let me make something clear right here right now... Don't EVER associate this place with that personification of evil :D :p

(We're powered by vBulletin which is better, faster, more full featured, and more customizable than UBB. :))

UBB isn't bad, it's just... ok, I admit it, I hate UBB and hope it dies and goes to hell LOL

Your just afraid to admint you can not edit UBB the way you want it to work for you spanky

Tweety

Just a Birdie!
Nope a13 I can't...that's why I'm here and on OCN and not on HWC...:D

Oh jopey...this girl didn't get away...:D

Q...:D not that I need that...:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by jopes

Your just afraid to admint you can not edit UBB the way you want it to work for you spanky

I could, it would just require learning CGI, perl, and keeping 20 tons of backup files on my hard drive :rolleyes: