just an idea

S

s4

I don't know if it has been suggested here because I don't usually visit this forum, but what if XiBase members were to throw in with the OCN Genome team?

I think someone said they liked that idea before, and I think it is worth asking people if they are interested again.

If this idea has been presented lately, please excuse and ignore this thread. Thanks.:beerchug:

jopes

Your Nightmare
s4, it is a great idea since there is already a few members of XIbase on the OCN team.

Altho we twist no one's arms in doing what they want to!

S

s4

I think the main purpose of this thread is to see if there are any people interested. As the Xi membership continues to grow, as I am confident it will, there might more participation in genome on the part of Xi members. Perhaps, it's a little too soon to actually do this, but it's something to keep in mind?

br0ck

I'm currently GhettoNome@Home for OCN. If we'd want to get your (XiBase) support, we (OCN) should have to give some as well. Like a name change. Such as XiBase and Overclockers-Network. Now that Genome@Home has the option of changing team names, this would be a good compromise. Plus the fact the OCN is 4th now in the standings.

We'd be flirting with some power there. :beerchug:

a13antichrist

Moderator from Hell
Ummm.... I very much doubt OCN will be willing to accept a name change. I know I would oppose the idea.. It would be nice to have some members of XiBase supporting Big Brother, so to speak, but I think it would be more a case of them being welcomed to OCN, rather than an informal 'bonding' of OCN & XiBase.

S

s4

I agree with a13. This is just an idea to think about. There are not enough members to form an Xi team at this point.

Tweety

Just a Birdie!
Anyway anyhow I'd be glad to have you guys around...not for the extra firepower...for the extra friends...:D:D:D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tweety's such a sweetie *grabs Tweetys butt and runs off* :worm:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Couldn't help myself Tweety....the lisp just drives me wild!! :D

jopes

Your Nightmare
I wouldn't have let her "take it" in the first place.

Maybe feel and rub it, but not take it.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Don't worry Tweety, it wasn't a snatch your whole butt off kinda grab....just a friendly little inspecting the merchandise kinda grab. :D

Tweety

Just a Birdie!
Oh...that's ok...

But somebody elses butt is in imminent danger of getting sore...:D

So ya better start running old friend...:)

*scratches head, wondering why his gf is doubled over laughing*

Apparantly this is more fun than I thought???