Juat thought I should explain

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
You guys may notice that brainsoft is here at all different hours now and wonder why I'm not here at all different hours aswell. Since we both go to the same school and are both finished for the year etc. I'm working full time for the summer. As of right now I'm working 7am-3pm but that may change to 3pm-11pm in a few eeks (hopefully not though). I promise I will visit in the evenings though (now I have no HW to keep me away). The only thing that will keep me away now is when my mom lets me drive our new van. We're picking up our brand new sillver, 2001 Dodge Caravan this evening. YAY!

LOVE YOU ALL!

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I was just asking myself "where did Nix go? Did her mom get a new mini-van or something?"

:D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Nix:
The only thing that will keep me away now is when my mom lets me drive our new van.
*GASP*!!! you would rather go out hotrodding in the minivan than hang out here with us??? I'm shocked!...ok, no I'm not...wear your seatbelt lil missy! :)

Inkara1

So, when you and brainsoft are shaggin' in the back of the new van... are you going to take advantage of the power rear hatch to be able to open it after being really tired from a lot of sex? :D