Jerry Angelo, who you crapping?

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Why did Duh Bears hire this dumbass to be their new GM? He's got a record of being an average at best talent evaluator, and he's already got about half as many idiotic quotes as Wanny had, including one Wanny used himself. Here's some examples:

"I don't use cliches." It didn't take him long to use a cliche after this, with more to come.
"I'm not playing with myself." I don't wanna know any more about this...
"All the pieces are in place." Wanny said this before driving the team into the toilet with back to back 4-12 seasons! This team has many holes, still don't have much of a defense outside of Urlacher, and can't run even if they swallowed a whole package of Ex-Lax! Also, this guy has a reputation as a yes man, which means he'll do whatever the McCaskeys want him to do, and he'll have no real power. If the McCaskeys actually knew something about football, then this might not be so bad, but they're dumber than Jerry! They couldn't even properly hire a head coach! Remember the Dave McGinnis fiasco? They announced him as their new head coach before even meeting with him, and after Dave heard about it, he declined the job because he didn't want to work with such a poorly run organIzation! Man, us Bears fans are screwed again... :mad:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
any relation to Jerry Colangelo of the Suns/Coyotes/D'Backs? :cool: