It's a damn drug!

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I know this may be lame to you true gamers, but I'mooked on Gran Turismo 2. A few months back I bought PSone (ya I know, I should have got PS2, but lack of funds made me settle for this) and I just got around to getting a memory card for it and so I just started playing the sim mode. I had Monday off, guess what I did all day...and my thumb is killing me! Now all I need is the small LCD screen and I can bring it to work when I'm working on weekends. It's so bad that on Monday when I was playing I was dying for a smoke and I kept playing. It's worse than nicotine!

Now if I could just get that viper around Leguna Seca in time I'd have my super license.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Cigarettes are a filthy habit, you know? At least GT2 isn't gonna kill ya, at least unless you try to perform the stunts you see depicted within, but that would be kinda stupid. :retard:

Then there's also the thing about you'd be practically calling death to your door if you paid more attention to the game than your old lady. :headbang:

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I was playing Grand Turismo 3 last night. My favorite car so far is my Nissan Skyline AWD Turbo with about 1000 horsepower.