wohoo well what do you think???

Attachments

• it.jpg
    it.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 53

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Who's going to pay $2k+ for a fricking scooter??? It the thing was a hoverboard then fine but...

I'm think I'm gonna buy one at go to school with it...I'm than man afterwards I guess...:cool:

:rolleyes:

No serious, why do I see a couple of manager-type people on them?

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Because that's the type of idiot people that thinks to use all of the humankind's knowledge and technology to create a way of not walking can be considered as progress.
An excerpt extracted from credits of the 1995 album "Raise the Pressure" from Electronic : "...we use machines instead of our bodies and then, when our bodies fail us, machines keep us alive."

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I heard the price was $3,000.

How do that thing keep in vertical?

It has 5 gyroscopes & is supposed to be virtually impossible to fall.

It could be handy in cities like Manhattan, but if you have more than a few blocks to go, screw it. 12MPH for the consumer version, something like 17 miles on an overnight charge.

Catch Air-doubtful.;)

BigDadday

Everday People
What is sad is that mankind is getting lazy're by the day and I'm included in that group. I used to love to walk and when I went out would walk to the places till I met my wife and have been diving ever since. I actually relish when I need a oil change so I can walk home and then walk back and get my car so I can drive around for another 6 months.

Hell the weight limit is probably for someone that weighs about 150 lbs and anything over would cost more or need extra heavy duty batteries.LOL

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Originally posted by BigDadday
What is sad is that mankind is getting lazy're by the day

I agree ... we just had a discussion on this "scooter" in one of my classes and it's astonishing the amount of muscular deterioration that could take place if it's used constantly and in place of walking - and that's the irony cause it's the subtle muscular tension that it's supposed to sense in order to move ...

dang it .. I hate it when I sound smart .. quick, Prof, toss me a beer!

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Didn't I tell you Kruz? It's over there *pointing off in the distance whilst putting the hidden beer in the 'fridge*

didja find it yet? :eh:

BigDadday

Everday People
LOL I can see it now the cops on bikes having camcorders mounted on their bikes so they can show the court that you were weaving in and out of traffic and causing alarm etc etc etc.