iPhone games

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I am horribly addicted just like all of the other 200 million sheep out there with iPhones and iPods and iPads. My current favorite timesuck involves RISK-like games on the iPhone/iPad, particularly Lux. This game runs on Mac and PC too, but it just feels like a natural on a touchscreen. I've managed to play so much that I'm an equal match for the most difficult AI that they've come up with.

What's your poison? :beerbang:

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Not really on Smartphones yet. I'm really in love with the Samgung Galaxy S, but will wait some more for it to drop in price. It may happen soon as they just realesed the S II model (which unfortunately doesn't have the built-in Digital TV Tuner they included on the original ones sold in Brasil)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Meh, took me almost an year since that to engage in Smatphone universe, and after all I ended up with... Symbian. Yeah, frustrating, I know, but no other brand other than Nokia D701 would offer Digital TV, Flash 8MP camera, HD video rercording for R$ 499. It has a limited offer of apps, but what exists works smoothly.