I'm a sex addict

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*hugs habaneroman* it'll be ok. I was addicted to sex but then started getting less of it (opportunity is less now that both my bf and I work until the same time or latert han our parents) and I am now not so addicted. I still love it but am not so addicted.

habaneroman

Just got back from my first SAA* ice cream social.

I noticed most everyone had one big forearm.

I fit right in.

*SexAholicAnon

Missy

Leather and Heels
Try living with your family while in the middle of a move, along with having kids, no privacy, working and going to college...

There's a cure for you!

I'm a recovering sex addict...

Hehehehehe - Not! :worm:

Professur

Mushroom at large
Being addicted to sex is like being addicted to air. There's no real cure, and any cure would probably kill you.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but it ain't the same the other way around. More often, how bad you want doesn't always correlate to how much you get. :eek:

habaneroman

Today, after a 12 hour shift, I came home and mowed the lawn, just to keep my mind off of sex.

Who knew, that on this day, there would be some coeds jogging past my house.

I saw 'em coming, thier nice round breasteses, bouncing with every stride, beckoning to me to go over and check 'em out, but I remained strong, and just thought of the task to be done.
They smiled and waved, I returned the same, and as I watched them go down the street, thier nice firm, athletic buns were telling me to follow, join them, but I stayed.

I took a long shower, it's a good thing drains can't get pregnant, I now I'm tired and I think I'll just go bed.

And sleep.

:(

habaneroman

Had a talk with the GF tonight.

She says "Sex will be better in Moderation"

I don't know where that is, but we're moving there.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I am a sex addict, but I broke up with my bf a long time ago and sex has been less frequent. It used to be almost everyday. It just feels weird to be like that with someone else right now...

ALthough, there are still ways...

BigDadday

Everday People
All I can add to this is,

There are five kinds of sex that people can experience in their lifetimes. Here is an explanation of each:

The first is Smurf Sex. This happens during the honeymoon; you both keep doing it until you're blue in the face.

The second is Kitchen Sex. This is at the beginning of the marriage; you'll have sex anywhere, anytime. Including the kitchen.

The third is Bedroom Sex. You've calmed down a bit, perhaps have kids, so you've got to do it in the bedroom.

The fourth is Hallway Sex. This is where you pass each other in the hallway and yell, "f*ck you."

There is also a fifth kind of sex: Courtroom Sex. This is when you get divorced and your ex-partner f*cks you in front of everyone in the court.:D