I want stars by my post.

Acid

stud
oh ya?

nevermind. I won't argue with a woman. she is <i>always</i> right contrary to popular belief. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Acid
oh ya?

nevermind. I won't argue with a woman. she is <i>always</i> right contrary to popular belief. :D
She speaks the truth, ya know... she's gettin a T-bird 1.0, and even THAT is superior to your wimpy little 850 :rolleyes:

br0ck

Originally posted by fury
She speaks the truth, ya know... she's gettin a T-bird 1.0, and even THAT is superior to your wimpy little 850 :rolleyes:

I thought you had an iMac??

Acid

stud
don't insult my inteligence :cry:
on an
amd "classic" tbird 850 (slot a=classic)
asus k7v-t
512pc133 crucial (suck that fury!)
kyro2
sblive value

fury

Administrator
Staff member
"classic" doesn't mean slot a, it means original athlon (as in non-T-bird)

Acid

stud
I've seen it advertised more often that not as a class tbird. either way..I still own you in q3a. HAHA!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Well then you've seen a lot more idiots than I have.

The "Classic" refers to the Athlon K7 0.25 micron or 0.18 micron, w/ 512kb cache

Any store which refers to anything as a "Classic Thunderbird" should have their heads checked.

And btw, you don't own me in q3 :cool:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*smacks acid again* *adds acids dreadful behavior to the report*

Acid

stud
no, I just remember seeing 5 million "excellent" things on my screen for railing your ass all over the place. :)

br0ck

Originally posted by fury
Well then you've seen a lot more idiots than I have.

The "Classic" refers to the Athlon K7 0.25 micron or 0.18 micron, w/ 512kb cache

Any store which refers to anything as a "Classic Thunderbird" should have their heads checked.

And btw, you don't own me in q3 :cool:

Instead of feeding them all that horse shit, why don't you tell them why you picked Indigo Blue for your new iMac!! :D

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
oh ya?

Yer layin' down to a "woman", Ac?
Ya really believe the unpopular Belief?
Tell ya what, got a good "used" ex-wife fer ya, trust me.....very "low" miles!:lol:

br0ck

oh ya?

You'll live a long life if you live by that idea! :)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh ya?

nevermind. I won't argue with a woman. she is always right contrary to popular belief.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by br0ck

You'll live a long life if you live by that idea! :)
No shit!
...and for the record Acid...I got 2-1gig t-birds and a K6-2 500...so I can whoop yer crummy 850 :p