I wanna start some sheeet in here!!

Deanril

But I cant Q will kill me....... Kiks wife.....

Celebrations huh.....ok um ...... Vacation time is coming going to Los Angelos for a week will be a blast ,thats where I grew up!!

Reside in Sacramento currently ,will party and have good time ,go to Universal Studios and Catalina Island ,see all the relatives ,will be awesome so WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

:wave: :smash: :retard: :laugh: :yawn: :lurk: :eh: :lol: :cry: :grin: :D :o :( :p ;)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
You can start shit in here Dean baby!! This IS the party fourm! :D

oh and Universal Studios ROCKS!!! We got one in Orlando too. We go there every year. :cool:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Well we have Comiskey Park! :p

OK, that's not worth bragging at all, in fact we should be embarrassed by that giant toilet bowl, but the other MLB park here ain't too shabby... ;) Plus we have pizza to die for at almost every corner. :grin:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Ya well we have the Skydome. Oh wait that's bad.

Ya well we have the CN Tower and we have donut shops on every corner!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Shaky Town-that's my home. I just fell in Indiana one day & can't get out.
Gotta see who's playing the Troub-(no more Gazzari's:cry: ) Maybe the Bowl or Malibu. Iwanna go home, it's too humid/cloudy/cold/windy/full of corn n soy here in the midwest. btw, where does the not so midwest start & why isn't there a mideast this side of Beirut?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Deanril
Q is nicer then Julie McCoy on the Love boat!!!!

Orlando Florida huh ........ Cool.
Prettier too! did ya see my pic in the gallery? :D

Deanril

Yeah you are one HOT BABEALICIOUS WOMAN!!!!!!!

Gonna have to private messege you with sweet nothings ,poems and send flowers...errr Roses for you! :D :D :D :D funny you dont look your age .... must all that working out you do at the gym.:grin:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I know.

...and looking at the gallery which just has heads now, it occurs to me some people might actually be decieved into thinking I really look like that.:laugh:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Q
I know.

...and looking at the gallery which just has heads now, it occurs to me some people might actually be decieved into thinking I really look like that.:laugh:

some but not all:eh: :D

if you click on your pic it's more than a head:smash: