I think it's time we had a joke

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Three men stand before St. Peter awaiting admission into Heaven. However, St. Peter has been informed that Heaven will only admit 33% of applicants today. The admissions standard: Who died the worst death? So, St. Peter takes each of the three men aside in turn and asks them about how they died.
First man: "I'd been suspecting for a long time that my wife was cheating on me. I decided to come home early from work one afternoon and check to see if I could catch her in the act. When I got back to my apartment, I heard the water running. My wife was in the shower. I looked everywhere for the guy, but couldn't find anyone or any trace that he had been there. The last place I looked was out on the balcony.

I found the ******* hanging from the edge, trying to get back in! So I started jumping up and down on his hands, and he yelled, but he didn't fall. So I ran inside and got a hammer, and crushed his fingers with it until he fell twenty-five floors screaming in agony. But the fall didn't kill the *******. He landed in some bushes! So I dragged the refirgerator from the kitchen (it weighed about a ton), pulled it to the balcony, and hurled it over the edge. It landed right on the guy and killed him. But then I felt so horrible about what I had done, I went back into the bedroom and shot myself."

St. Peter nodded slowly as the man recounted the story. Then, telling the first man to wait, he took the second aside.

Second man: "I lived on the twenty-seventh floor of this apartment building. I had just purchased this book on morning exercises and was practicing them on my balcony, enjoying the sunshine, when I lost my balance and fell off the edge. Luckily, I only fell about two floors before grabbing another balcony and holding on for dear life. I was trying to pull myself up when this guy came running onto what must have been his balcony and started jumping up and down on my hands. I screamed in pain, but he seemed really irate. When he finally stopped, I tried to pull myself up again, but he came out with a hammer and smashed my fingers to a pulp! I fell, and I thought I was dead, but I landed in some bushes. I couldn't believe my second stroke of luck, but it didn't last. The last thing I saw was this enormous refrigerator falling from the building down on top of me and crushing me."

St. Peter comforted the man, who seemed to have several broken bones. Then he told him to wait, and turned to the third man.

Third man: "Picture this. You're hiding, naked, in a refrigerator..."

jayburner

pothead
Good one Q :D

Here's mine, bear with me it might not translate well from my brain to keyboard.

A man was on a flight, and sitting across from him was the Pope. The guy can't believe his eyes, the freaking pope is sitting right beside me doing a crossword puzzle.

The pope turns to the young man and asks him "Excuse me, but I can't figure out a four letter word for a woman, here is what I got so far, _unt. The man panics and racks his brain for answer that won't embarrass the pope, then it comes to him " I know the answer, it's aunt"

The pope says "Now, why didn't I think of that" and proceeds to erase out his answer.

I know I know, lame joke.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
refreshbiggrin.gif
@ Q's joke

refreshbiggrin.gif
@ jay's joke

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Made perfect sense to me the way you told it, apparently fury too. :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Here's a new one for Outlaw

It's the 7th game of the Stanley Cup Finals. At the
beginning of the game, a guy sits down in his seat and
notices an empty seat and another gentleman next to
him.
"Can you believe it?" the man says to the gentleman,
"it's game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals and there is
actually an empty seat! What's up with that I wonder!"

The gentleman speaks up and says, "Well, you see the
seat belonged to my wife. We went to the games
together."
"Where is your wife? The man asks cautiously.
"She passed away," said the gentleman.
"Oh, I'm sorry, You could not get anyone else to come
to the game with you?" said the man.
Said the gentleman with a slight smirk "No they're all
at the funeral."

glussier

Here's my contribution:

The wedding date was set and the groom's three pals - a carpenter, an electrician and a dentist were deciding what pranks to play on the couple on their wedding night.

The carpenter figured sawing the slats of their bed would give them a chuckle or two.

The electrician decided to wire the bed - with alternating current, of course.

The dentist wouldn't commit himself, but wore a sly grin and promised it would be memorable.

The nuptials went as planned and a few days later, each of the grooms buddies received the following note:

“DEAR FRIENDS,
WE DIDN'T MIND THE BED SLATS
BEING SAWED.
THE ELECTRIC SHOCK WAS ONLY A MINOR SETBACK. BUT BY GOD, I'M GOING TO KILL THE GUY WHO PUT NOVACAINE IN THE VASELINE!”

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Cool!

Aren't you supposed to inject it into the blood stream though? Not just slap it on your weiner? (in this joke's case, along with some vaseline)

BigDadday

Everday People
A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a
question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally
bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes
into her breast.

They are both quite startled. The man turns to her and says,
"Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll
forgive me."

She replies, "If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in
room 436."

==============================================