I need a smoke

alex

Damn, it took me a few minutes to find the new thread button :o

So, I buy a $30,000 vehicle, and it doesn't even have a fucking cig lighter in it :mad: So I stop at a store to get a cheap pack of matches and they don't sell matches anymore. I get home and I was sure I had an extra lighter but I didn't :mad: So I have to get back out and go to the store to get a lighter :smoke:

leslie

doncha just love stoopid situations like that where nothing works out the way you think? :spin:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
hey pad i thought you had quit smoking? if so step away from the lighter bud...

greenfreak

You could light it on the stove if you don't feel the need for eyebrows. :D

I have one of those long lighter things for a grill that I use for candles and such. We don't smoke but besides the gas stove, it's the only flame in the house.

alex

Neo said:
hey pad i thought you had quit smoking? if so step away from the lighter bud...

Not me, I should though...........You must be thinking of HomeLAN.

greenfreak said:
I have one of those long lighter things for a grill that I use for candles and such. We don't smoke but besides the gas stove, it's the only flame in the house.

DOOOOOHHHHH, I have two of those in the kitchen drawer :eh: completely forgot about them.

greenfreak

:laugh: We quickly remembered ours when the power went out a few weeks ago. It took us a few minutes to find it in the dark though. :D

Professur

Mushroom at large
alex said:
Damn, it took me a few minutes to find the new thread button :o

So, I buy a $30,000 vehicle, and it doesn't even have a fucking cig lighter in it :mad: So I stop at a store to get a cheap pack of matches and they don't sell matches anymore. I get home and I was sure I had an extra lighter but I didn't :mad: So I have to get back out and go to the store to get a lighter :smoke:

As a rule, when life starts nudging at me like that, I tend to pay attention. When ever I ignore it, I regret it.