I am scared!!!:scared:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
If I don't show up this weekend, it's because I'm pouting. I received this in the email-

Dear Comcast @Home Customer,

As you may know, Excite@Home, the Internet service provider for Comcast @Home, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection at the end of September 2001. During this process, we are committed to keeping you informed about any new developments and to providing you with the best high-speed Internet
service.

This month, Excite@Home petitioned the Bankruptcy Court for permission to terminate agreements with its cable affiliates - including Comcast, Cox and AT&T - on November 30, 2001. If the Court grants Excite@Home's request, there could be a temporary disruption in the services Excite provides to the more than four million customers served by its North American affiliates.

Please be assured that we value your business and are doing everything possible to ensure that there will be no interruption of your Comcast @Home service......
:scared:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Now you'll get to see what it's like being on dialup all the time.

Ping timeouts, excessive lag, unresponsive web browsing, painstakingly slow downloads, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
It seeme the Canadians are more afraid of the American courts than the Americans. Our people have less than 48 hours & NOW they begin worrying:rolleyes: