How do you all feel about Jesus?

stumble biscuit

I tried to believe, even came close once up near Blue Ridge Parkway while sitting all alone on a warm rock watching the sun go down...but then I went back to the city and turned on the news.

As a youngster I was dragged to the church hundreds of times, my great aunt would play the organ and smile at me as she nodded yes. She's been dead now for 28 yrs, and my great uncle went on about a month after her, his disease was grief I think. Are they in Heaven now, or are they waiting for the rest of the flock?

I've seen the old sign, Ch__ch, with the question, "What's missing?" So I did go in and see what was inside, and saw a lot of the same adulterous, racist hypocrites tossing money into the same collection plates hoping to buy a seat into their preset idea of Heaven that I saw as a boy.

Everybody bleeds red, so why doesn't everybody have the same God?

These Catholic priests, will God forgive them, and if so, who do they give confession to, another Catholic priest?

If someone kills a politician and tells us God told him to do so, we lock him away based on insanity. If our neighbor paints his house black because God told him to do so, we think our neighbor has a few screws loose and may even report him to the homeowner association. Seems like God used to tell a lot of people to do strange things back in biblical times, but now when he does, if he does, no one believes them.

One time I was smoking a joint, listening to a new rush album with some friends when the doorbell rang. Opened the door to see two young men standing there in black pants and white shirts, they explained who they were and that they were not trying to sell anything, but as puffs of pot smoke and caress of steel reached their nose and ears, their smiles changed to frowns. They left without looking back. How were they better than me? They judged me, I didn't judge them, I was gonna invite them in to sit with us. Does that mean it's too late for me?

Deathrow inmates sure do get reborn mighty quick before they push the needle in, does this mean they're going to get to blow on Gabriel's horn?

Should I go back and sit solo on that warm rock and quit watching world affairs and see what happens one more time? Because sometimes mankind sickens me and I don't see how any of us deserve this so-called Heaven, but maybe Hell is right here on this earth and the people around me, along with myself are the ones who didn't make it to Heaven.

BigDadday

Everday People
Jesus,God,The Savior,Buddha,Allah and all I think have to be connected as wouldn't it be awful funny to be watching these go to a heaven or a hades and you were wrong? Man has turned religion into a money making thing insted of what it was meant to be. Belief!

B Non of this is said as a funny or as a lol at you or anyone elses worships as we are all free to do what we may with the lives we have. I hope we all meet again and in a nicer place as this may be our hades for all I know.BD

habaneroman

I believe in God.
I don't go to church.
I don't belong to any organized religion, although raised a Catholic.

I have certain beliefs, that have religious ancestry, but don't let them rule my life.