How come all of these Views?

iwajabitw

I mean theres like 20-30 per thread with no replies. Or are we clearing the cache and thin checking in that many times?

iwajabitw

FYI Huge, I emailed the admins over at HWC to get my account back...since that username is unavailable. I have no idea what the password is, I tried for a few days...still waiting to hear back from them

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Did you try this?

I forgot my password. What can I do?

If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. This will appear on any page that requires you to fill in your password.

This link brings up a page where you should enter your registered email address. An email will be sent to that address shortly, with instructions for resetting your password.

Since passwords are encrypted, there is no way to resend your original password. This option provides you with the ability to reset your password.

You must be able to receive emails to your registered email address for this to work. You may need to check your spam filters and folder if you do not see this email in a few minutes.

iwajabitw

Yeah, the email is the problem. I don't have any those email accounts anymore. So I emailed the admin listing which of the possible it could be along with my current. Still haven't heard anything yet.

iwajabitw

That would be great. Email I have on file here is the one I asked them to send the link to or just change it to "password" and let me know.

iwajabitw

Check out my old signature at HWC from back in the day!
What a riot.

Athlon Thunderbird 700@770
MSI K7Pro/110
128mb Crucial PC133
Voodoo5 5500
SB Live
SpeedStream 3060 ADSL
WD 17.2gig 5400rpm HDD
DVDROM
Sony Spressa CDRW USB
SuperMicro SC750A/300w PS