Hey losers

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
He lied, just like all other men...I've been crawling around rock bottom for awhile now but haven't seen hide nor hair of Kicken (not that I'd take him up on the offer or anything...just proving that men lie).

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
No, the men you've chosen to associate yourself with have lied. I can get behind a good generalization and all, but that's ridiculously inaccurate.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I'm just going through a bad period...deep inside I'm not that cynical...but sometimes it's easier to be cynical and bitter than it is to be sad and lonely.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
"Girls lie, too
We don’t care how much money you make
What you drive or what you weigh
Size don’t matter anyway
Girls lie, too
Don’t think you’re the only ones
Who bend and break and stretch it some
We learn from you
Girls lie, too"

Professur

Mushroom at large
Sorry I'm just going through a bad period...deep inside I'm not that cynical...but sometimes it's easier to be cynical and bitter than it is to be sad and lonely.

And, of course, there's this heartless bastard that keeps bringing it up too.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Does he have the same extension as you sent me a few weeks ago? Cause when I called that extension (I called it twice to make sure I entered it correctly) I got the voicemail for some french dude...

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I think it was Alan?? or Ali? I dunno...he said everything in English on the message but when he got to his name he kicked into french accent mode...