1 pn Nutmeg
Salt
Pepper
2 tb Flour
Water
375 g Pastry, shortcrust, thawed.
1 Pastry, puff, ready-made, thawed.
Sauce, tomato -OR- bush tomato relish

Saute the mince and onion in a frying pan until brown. Add the meat stock, frozen peas, tomato sauce and seasonings. Stir and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in blended flour and thicken mixture. Allow to cool.

Lightly grease a 23cm deep pie dish and line with shortcrust pastry. Moisten the edges with water and spoon in the cold meat mixture. Top the pie with puff pastry, pressing down gently to seal the edges together.

Trim and pinch the edges, brush pastry top with lightly beaten egg and make a small slash in the centre of the pastry.

Bake at 230 degrees C for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 180 degreesC and bake a further 30 minutes. Garnish with tomato sauce or Bush Tomato Chutney/Relish. Serves 4 to 6.

D

Dark Angel

:eek2:
an acquired taste I guess......here's to you Pra *raises
glass of strong brew*
:eek2:

Attachments

• kangaroo.gif
    kangaroo.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 27

Pradeep

Frontbottom
sure do Suz, I'll send a carcass your way as soon as the full moon comes out for long enough :smash: :lol:

thanks for the recipe neo, got some premade wallaby sausages in the fridge :)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
A CARCASS??? have you gone completely mad??

I would however like to place an order for 1 itty bitty wallaby and perhaps a nice koala too. Please include some eucalyptus trees.

Pradeep

Frontbottom
i have a picture of an ultrac cute liddle baby one I will post tomorrow when i sober up, Maybe I'll have another one where it pooped itself and fell over to show before and after? :lol: :spin:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Pradeep
P.S. All the koalas have chlamydia (sp?) and stink like friggin buggery.
That's ok, a nice bath and a squirt of gyno-fresh will get my koala all spiffed up!:)

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
So PRA let me get this right, your full as a boot?

Are you Back of beyond or are you a blow in?

I', practicing my old aussie sayings...

Pradeep

Frontbottom
I've had a skinful and I live in the back of beyond, you'll have to ask krusty about the flies, he takes a iking to the fly-blown sheep.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Dingo's are cute too, could you include one of those as well??......but not that one you just got done with.:sick:

Pradeep

Frontbottom
Dingoes are wild animals and will kill/maim little kids if they get a chance (dunno what the **** their parents are doing letting them run around without supervision!) They get a few each year.

time for sleep

Professur

Mushroom at large
That's just evolution for ya. They kill off the weak and the stupid. Or at least reduce their breeding.

K

krusty

Originally posted by Pradeep
Dingoes are wild animals and will kill/maim little kids if they get a chance (dunno what the **** their parents are doing letting them run around without supervision!) They get a few each year.

time for sleep

more like... "time for a sheep" eh Praaaaaaa :lol: