hello

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I just dropped by to say hello, so.....Hello:wave:

I'm still looking for work, and I'm not have much fun or luck doing it. I hate typing cover letters, resumes....... plus this is the worst time of year to find a job. Everyone has already done their X-mas hiring, and the are SOOOO few jobs out there.

**sigh**

It sucks not having a having a job and no money.
I may have to go postal on someone ass. JOKING!

Later all!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
/me continues to wish good luck to Fuser

And quit looking at my site when you're at work :lol:

j/k :p

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Yeah, unemployment sucks. I went through a patch like that myself about 4 years ago.

Just remember, it doesn't last forever. Soon enough, you'll be slaving away once again, wishing for some freedom.

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Best of luck to both of y'all!! Hopin' it won't be long 'til ya find a job that suits ya, an' offers ya a deservin' wage!:)

Kruz

Staff member
when your up to your ass in work... you'll remember this slow time. and appreciate it more:)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Noite Escura
Well today is my last day here too. So welcome me to the club!
Good luck to you too, Noite... enjoy all the "me time" that is coming up, you're gonna wish for it when you're back into work

BigDadday

Everday People
May sound hollow at this moment but you were looking for a job when that one came along and now maybe,just maybe, a better one with better everything will be your next. Luck too you both, BD:beerchug:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
My little Fusey.....

We've been missin' you BIG time over here!!!!!! Umm.. ok, I'VE been missin' ya big time... it's so nice to hear from you.

**big squishy Spirit hug & kiss**

Noite... :*( Sorry it's your last day, and right before Xmas.. you gonna be around the boards anyways?

jayburner

pothead
I start my new job at the beginning of January..i'll be making twice as much as I did last time....yaaaa!! for me :)

hey fuser, do you mind working outdoors?

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Thanks for all the support boys and girl.

Well I got a job, but it's only until April.

Hey Jim, no I don't mind working outdoors. Can you hook me up?