Happy Birthday Outlaw!!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Outlaw's special, he needs his own thread.
I hope you get a chip for your new mobo...and beer!:grin:
*Q cops a quick b-day feel* :D

K

krusty

yeah yeah.. happy birthday Outtie & "Q" ....boring ... I had my fun yesterday :eh:

unclehobart

this is my special title
(clap).................................................. (clap)................................. ........................ ........................................................................(clap) ....................................... ......................................................................................................................................... .. .. .......................................................(clap).............................. ...................................................................................... .............................................................................. .......................................................................... ................................................. ........................... .. . . ... . .. .(clap) .... (clap) .......... ....... . .. .... . .

fury

Administrator
Staff member
After that many, I don't think he would care how it tastes :D

Happy birthday, Jim. Now go and get yourself smashed. :laugh:

:smash: :smash: :smash:

SadSadPanda

I believe you'll be getting something special tonight from me, baby. Hint: look at the moving smily and the one with a wide open circular mouth. :laugh: :o :D

K

krusty

Originally posted by Outlaw69

Could of sworn it was me and Q's birthday..not yours krusty :D

I was drunk from celebrating your birthday without you guys so there.