Happy birthday DP

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Thanks Guys! Not even the other board I am on said anything about my B-day. Although, it looks like this is a competition of some sort, oh well. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Fury...*muuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh* <~~~~That's what you get. :D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Nah not a competition. just we like to wish everyone a happyb-day when we can. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I just said I won because I was the one to post the birthday thread this time. Usually someone else here gets it in before me. :D

How was your day? :headbang:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Eh...just another day kind of. Went to work, got some presents, people embarassed the hell out of me, and a few cakes. My friend took me to the bar and we ended up fighting later at his house. That sucked. Oh well. After 21 there are no more fin birthdays and I learned that on my 22nd.

alex

DarkPrincess said:
Not even the other board I am on said anything about my B-day.

Probably cause you started your own "early birthday" thread :p

HAPPY B'DAY (late) :hbd:

Hope you had a nice one.

Damn whippersnappers :p

I remember when I was your age, I walked to school......

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Still pad, it would have been nice. Oh well, I don;t even care. It was jsut another day to realize that I have been here for 22 years and have not done anything with my life.

alex

Now now DP, chin up, if you think 22 years is a long time....well.....I'm a whole nother person that can drink older than you and I'm just gettin my act together. I have a son and a daughter around your age. I know it's tough but life is what YOU make of it.