Gun Lovers?

iwajabitw

I was raised hunting so I have always had them around. Have not bought anything since 2008, Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP. Nothing really tickles me....I'd like to find a Walther PPK, black with white grips, but damn they were high for used the last I looked, $580...and .380 ammo was scarce also. Not much new I'm big on, more classics I guess.

iwajabitw

Guy I used to shoot with just picked up a M1 Garand. Damn heavy rifle, those WW2 boys had to have been hauling 500lbs or more in gear & ammo.

iwajabitw

Need to get everything out and dust/clean them off, havent shot in a few years. Plinking with the AK is fun, glad ammo prices have come down.

iwajabitw

I keep this guy laying out at night for the would be home invader. That shit, is getting to common, even though I moved out of the city.

iwajabitw

Wife just had to call the Sheriffs office. White van with peel off stickers saying FEDEX, guy walking away from neighbors house, nothing delivered.. Looks like there stealing packages left at the door.

iwajabitw

I have been near 2 accidental discharges in my life, scared the crap out of me. The first was when a game warden was checking the plugs on our guns during dove season, you can only have 3 total shell available. As he checked another hunters shotgun it fired over my head, I was 12 and it could have easily took my head off, lucky for me it didnt. The next was a Glock that wasnt cleared properly and when the trigger was pulled so that the weapon could be disassbled,BAM it went off driving the 9mm round through the entire home, in a straightline, luckily at a upward angle, through multiple layers of drywall, finally resting in an exterior wall stud. 5 walls in all. Though I have them and keep them ready to fire, useless otherwise...I dont play with them like a toy, unloading and reloading them, or showing off for the internet... I will post pics. But see how old they are...

Last edited: