Greyhound Bus Crash

S

s4

Federal source: Fatal bus crash not terrorism

[QUOTEURL=http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/10/03/bus.crash/]MANCHESTER, Tennessee (CNN) -- A fatal Greyhound bus crash Wednesday in Tennessee, in which the driver's throat was slit, is not related to recent terrorist events, authorities said.

[/QUOTEURL]

People better start getting on planes again. They are safer these days.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
They don't know how many people died. They aren't sure how many were injured...but they're sure it wasn't a terrorist attack?

Pretty cool of Amtrak to honor the bus tickets though.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Now, they're(?) going after buses. About 4:30AM, this morning, a man holding a (real, stolen, forged) Croation Pasport cut the throat of the driver of a Greyhound Bus, causing it to crash & kill the attacker & 6 passengers.

Greyhound has now shut down thier entire fleet...

I24, near Manchester is shut down(all day) and the FBI is handling the investigation:mad:

S

s4

It's a public relations thing to get people to use the train instead of the bus. It's like free advertising.

S

s4

Now everytime a nut does something like this the whole nation is gonna go on alert.

Gonzo

Staff member
I still say, arm everybody & let the highjackers do as they please, until they meet a bullet-:eek:

BigDadday

Everday People
Originally posted by Gonzo
I still say, arm everybody & let the highjackers do as they please, until they meet a bullet-:eek:

:D Amen and the right to carry had better be passed so we can and will defend our home land as well.BD

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by BigDadday

:D Amen and the right to carry had better be passed so we can and will defend our home land as well.BD
Hear, hear! :beerchug:

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by BigDadday

Don't pass shit. Let us have our rights back. Isn't the right to carry in the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States? Too many idiots say "we don't need guns, lets ban them for SAFETYS sake". Had a few passengers been carrrying on 09/11/01, there wouldn't be National Guardsmen at the American airports on 10/03/01.