Greatest album ever made

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Honesty here peoples. What do you think the greatest album ever made was?

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Pink Floyd - The Wall

It's a tie for me. I listen to both equally and think they are some of the most intense lyrics even created. The Dark Side of The Moon sold over 25 million copies world wide, and remained on the billboard charts for 14 years. Hard to top that one.

You?

br0ck

Originally posted by PostCode
Honesty here peoples. What do you think the greatest album ever made was?

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Pink Floyd - The Wall

It's a tie for me. I listen to both equally and think they are some of the most intense lyrics even created. The Dark Side of The Moon sold over 25 million copies world wide, and remained on the billboard charts for 14 years. Hard to top that one.

You?

Do measure greatness by albums sold or years on billboard charts? Or just albums that you really enjoy personaly.

My most favorite albums is: Phish - Lawnboy

My most favorite album that did well with numbers is: Beatles - White Album

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Led Zeppelin-IV or Aerosmith-Rocks

live album Ted Nugent-Double LIve:Gonzo

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Hate to break it to ya, but I have never in my entire life smoked anything ohter than a cigarette and drank nothing more than legal stuff. I was a chicken shit when I was young...glad I was now that I'm older.

Your favorite album. One that you could listen to all the way through I suppose. One that makes you think? One that makes you wonder? One that makes you imagine? Whatever the case may be.

I enjoy Floyd because it's got meaning and talent. It's got purpose and yet you can relax to it. Why I like them is beyond me. Maybe they just make me Comfortably Numb. :D

Kruz

Staff member
Lets see.......
Led Zeppelin I.
SuperTramp . Crime of the century
Aerosmith . (first one)
Pink Floyd. Animals
Rush. All the worlds a stage

Hate to break it to ya, but I have never in my entire life smoked anything ohter than a cigarette and drank nothing more than legal stuff. I was a chicken shit when I was young...glad I was now that I'm older.

ha, same here. if i HAD to chose one, i'd take The Wall.

one of the best albums i've heard is Marcy Playground (self titled) but i think Savatage: Dead Winter Dead, gets the vote for best ever. :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard:

unclehobart

this is my special title
Moon Unit Zappa
moonzappa.jpg
October 1 1967 Born in New York City

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Steely Dan. I thought I was the last person on Earth who listened to them. :) I'M NOT ALONE! :lol:

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Yeah, good choices Steely Dan and Bowie. I have one collections of them coz it's f**king hard to find whatever thing here.

alex

pink floyd - dark side of the moon
aerosmith - rocks, toys, wings,.....
nazareth - razamanaz
def leppard - hysteria
supertramp - crime of the century
lynyrd skynyrd - first & last
marshall tucker - searchin' for a rainbow

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Steely Dan's good, but I wouldn;t rank 'em best. BTW, I preferred Aja to Countdown to Ecstacy.

No contest, IMO. Sgt. Pepper's.