GeForce4 MX Based Cards from Leadtek

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Leadtek GeForce4 MX420. This is the slowest model in the entire family based on GeForce4 MX420 chip and equipped with 64MB SDR SDRAM. The working frequencies make 250MHz for the core and 166MHz for the memory.

Leadtek GeForce4 MX440. As you can guess from the card name this solution is built on GeForce4 MX440. It features 64MB DDR memory working at 400MHz. The chip frequency is equal to 275MHz.

Leadtek GeForce4 MX460. This is the fastest model in the family based on GeForce4 MX460 chip working at 300MHz. There will be two card versions coming: one with 64MB DDR SDRAM and the other one with 128MB DDR SDRAM working at 550MHz.

All three graphics cards will be equipped with a complete set of output ports, including: D-Sub, DVI and TV-Out. In other words, Leadtek decided to abide by NVIDIA’s recommendations and to stick to the reference specs with its GeForce4 MX.

Also the exact launching schedule for Leadtek’s new products has been announced now. Leadtek GeForce4 MX420 will be available starting from February 14, Leadtek GeForce4 MX440 – February 18 and Leadtek GeForce4 MX460 will start selling closer to the end of the month.

Attachments

• mx420.jpg
    mx420.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 13

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure where I saw it, but an original Geforce3 beat a Geforce4MX at every resolution.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
you are correct on that. I'll look for it again i read it somewhere also.:p