Gatoooooo!!!

Gato_Solo

Since the day before I left. Until last night, I had 2 15 minute calls a week. Now, I'm starting to write letters.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Do letters home get snooped over by the War Department making sure that you don't do the disclosure of local and all that rot?

Gato_Solo

The government owns a good bit of internet bandwidth, and not too many phone lines. These posts use a mrer pittance to the amount of data that we could throw through the lines on a daily basis. ;)

Gato_Solo

The government owns a good bit of internet bandwidth, and not too many phone lines. These posts use a mere pittance compared to the amount of data that we could throw through the lines on a daily basis. ;)

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
GATO...you amaze me. Be safe man. I didnt expect to hear from ya after last night, but its good to see ya.

Acid

stud
Stay safe man. Even though most people think this is a blow-over operation (including myself), there can still be casualties. Keep your head up and stay safe.

PuterTutor

Professur said:
Well, if you've got all that bandwidth to play with, how about that dedicated server?;)

No shit!!! It's not like they'd miss the bandwidth, would they? Besides, that would make it easier for the FBI to monitor our posts.

Professur

Mushroom at large
You two keep your vital juices to yourselves.

Les, isn't there a tree anixiously waiting for you to go hump it or something?