Football Season

BigDadday

Everday People
Well wives once again we are going to be a tad busy. It was listening to the baseball in the background and now it's time for baseball and football in the background especially if your BB team makes it to the playoffs.:D

Luck to all the teams out there as my Cleveland Browns are still in the structuring mode for the next few years. :cry:

S

s4

I don't get any of the networks on my tv, so it looks like I wont be watching. :cry:

BigDadday

Everday People
There should be a law against that. At least you can check the scores on the net but still that really s@cks. BD :mad:

flavio

superfly
Staff member
My Bay Area teams did pretty well.

Raiders came out on top in a game that they had just about pissed away.

49ers just sort of hung out all game and then turned it on at the last minute.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by flavio

Raiders came out on top in a game that they had just about pissed away.

I had to quit watching about the middle of the 3rd-I just couldn't bear to watch an opening day loss to them. All turned out OKAY

BigDadday

Everday People
Browns lost 9 to 6 which was a surprise as I thought Seattle would have gotten more than 3 field goals. BD

Is it to early for me to say wait till next year? :cry: :cry:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by flavio
must've lost his nads as a youngin'

;)
Nah, they're all tree-huggers in Oregon, Football is too violent ;). Course, there;s nothing wrong with being a tree-hugger, so don't go there

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Im not a big watcher of the game but i do have my fav team... BROWNS just wish bernie was back in his prime...i miss him

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
So who are you rooting for tonight DP?

I hope the Giants go 0-16 (of course just to piss me off, they'll win the East again this year...:mad: )