First frost in N Alabama.

iwajabitw

It was 90 Thursday. Friday Tornado Warnings and rain. 39 when I got up today. Will be back in the 80s by Wed, all in less than a week.

iwajabitw

Not much,my brother works with the NWS in the Jackson, MS area. They watch ESPN more than the weather.

Last edited:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Weather's all messed up here; 80 last week, 60 on Sunday, now 75 tomorrow. Just survived my worst cold ever :(

Professur

Mushroom at large
Major water everywhere this morning. Drains haven't started backing up yet, but there's a lot of standing water on the roads.

iwajabitw

Another round tonight
doppler.jpg

iwajabitw

Just noticed that radar pic is a live feed, had storms on it the day I posted it. Now it shows today's date, a week later. Cool

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Wow, really?

Yes you will have 24" more inches of snow than I will!

Hmph ;)

iwajabitw

Gonna be cold today. Started at 22, supposed to be 0 by nightfall including the wind chill. I hate this because my team is gonna get a ton of calls for heaters and possible frozen plumbing or breaks. If I don't post until Friday its because I'm working. It will be worse if we get a power outage overnight. Dont mind the OT, just the conditions.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
8 degrees right now, -15 w/ wind chill. Garbage cans are rolling down the street! :eek:

Stay safe!

iwajabitw

No loss of power thank goodness, but for those folks that dont adhere to letting the taps drip, if it breaks above 32 today in the city, may be looking at a mess. My truck display read 3 when I started it at 6:30. 9 in the city without the wind chill. I couldn't get used to this, I'd be headed to the Keys if it was like this every winter.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Juno is only getting started :(

At least I get to work from home; subways are shutting down in 15 minutes (although it looks like its letting up).