Fear, go buy some more tissues!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Pointed ears and short haircuts and jumpsuits that enhance the appearance of the breasts = :D :D :D

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
None of us r "perfect", eh? 'Cept to the "right" person, I spose.
Still a worthy postin', though!
I was jus' wonderin' if there's a "real" person under all that sexy flesh, er maybe jus' another fadin' "flashbulb-fairy"?
Either way, still got my Best-Girl, ('75 Jeepie)........at least she's there fer me, (smile).;)

br0ck

Originally posted by 75renegade
None of us r "perfect", eh? 'Cept to the "right" person, I spose.
Still a worthy postin', though!
I was jus' wonderin' if there's a "real" person under all that sexy flesh, er maybe jus' another fadin' "flashbulb-fairy"?
Either way, still got my Best-Girl, ('75 Jeepie)........at least she's there fer me, (smile).;)

Oh, and all this time i thought a woman was all breast and ass. Damn, no wonder I'm not married yet. :)

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Originally posted by br0ck

Oh, and all this time i thought a woman was all breast and ass. Damn, no wonder I'm not married yet. :)

I think some similarities can be drawn 'ere, br0ck! Fer example, Jeepie's got a hot pair of "headers", all the "rear ends" a man can handle, loves to get "dirty", an' she's built to be driven...Hard!
Yep, she pretty well sums up the extent of my "love-life"!
:lol:
Perhaps the best part is, when I'm done playin' with 'er, I can leave 'er in the garage, an' 'ave the WHOLE bed to myself! :laugh:

br0ck

Considering that Jeeps are made right here in Toledo, Ohio. Maybe I should look into getting one. :D

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Worthy Consideration!

Originally posted by br0ck
Considering that Jeeps are made right here in Toledo, Ohio. Maybe I should look into getting one. :D

No doubt! Even my ol' '75's got the original stamp plate i.d.,
sayin', "made in Toledo, OH"!
I surely recommend hookin' up with one o' dese babies b-4 takin' the vow!:)

br0ck

Re: Worthy Consideration!

Originally posted by 75renegade

No doubt! Even my ol' '75's got the original stamp plate i.d.,
sayin', "made in Toledo, OH"!
I surely recommend hookin' up with one o' dese babies b-4 takin' the vow!:)

I'll take my digital camera over to the Jeep plant and take some pics for you. They brought down the Cherokee that was on top the plant and replaced it with a new Jeep Liberty. People were pretty upset that Jeep stopped making the Cherokee, but I see lots of people driving Jeep Liberty's around here as well.

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Welcome Change!

Cherokee Served it's purpose.....came from a long 'istory of SUV predisessers like the tough Wagoneer. Anyhow, I say, " Welcome Liberty"! Id love to see yer pics, Bro!:p

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I think he actually uses a bucket now. His tissue expenses got so high he couldn't pay his internet bill :eek:

I'm not too sure on this, I'll have to ask him next time I see him :)

flurff

This lady is a poster-girl example of Flurffmeister™-loved ladies. The glow on her skin and the shine in her eyes is just oozing with "I was loved by the Flurffmeister™!" :cool:

And rightfully so; she came to me on of my better days, so I was all that :cool: