Enable HTML you bastiches!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Having HTML on can be a good thing but it can also be a bad thing.

I'm in favor for having html enabled here, but we'll have to see what NEO thinks.

S

s4

The downside is that people can put cookies on your system and run javascripts. There are security risks involved. If my vote counts for anything as one the paranoid types, I vote no.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
BTW, s4, your vote always does count.

Who else would make our custom tinfoil hats now? ;)

S

s4

passes Huge extra heavy duty stainless steel tinfol hats as thanks

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
flav i'll think about it. No promises though.

So huge hows the classes going? Are you the MASTER yet?

flavio

superfly
Staff member
This is a link--> pcabusers.

It's a pc forum that has HTML enabled and always has. There aren't any problems with it.

You guys should also change the link colors here, they don't really look any different from the rest of the text.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by flavio:
You guys should also change the link colors here, they don't really look any different from the rest of the text.
I agree. Unless the poster indicates it's a link, or you happen to buzz across it with your mouse, it's really tough to tell the links from the rest of the text.

...damn tags
:mad:

[ June 06, 2001: Message edited by Q ]

flavio

superfly
Staff member
oh SHE....

It must be a time limit.

Why shouldn't you be able to edit and delete your own posts at will?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by flavio:
<STRONG>Another issue is that Q is able to edit his posts while i am not.
What's your secret Q?</STRONG>
No secret really...I'm just an excellent typist and I never make any mistakes....I just throw one of those [edited by yada yada...] thingamajigs in occasionally so people won't get jealous! :p

ok, not really...I don't know what my secret is, I was sniveling about this very thing the other day, next thing I know ¡Viola! :D

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Another issue is that Q is able to edit his posts while i am not.

I click on the edit thing and it says only admins can do it.

What's your secret Q?

unclehobart

this is my special title
1. Q's magic secret is that he is a SHE!

2. You can edit your posts as well. Just click on that little red crayon on paper icon to the upper right of each individual post. There may be a time limitation in which to act. It can be anywhere from a few minutes to 24 hours.