:eek: Win2K crashes...

I didn't find it that hard to read...

And Mark, plug die geluidskaart er eens lekker uit, reboot. Dan plug ie 'm er weer lekker in, reboot.
Dan laten herkennen, en voila! En voor die tijd even checken voor de nieuwste drivers...god wat is het leven toch mooi :D

Sorry for all the english guys...I was lazy and didn't wanna type in English..:p

Hahahahahaha, :D <- kijk, ik lach je uit :>:>

On-board soundcard? When did THAT happen? :D
Most mobo's who have that are inside Compaq computers...hadn't thought that a respectable Asus or Abit mobo would have such thing....

Dude, you're fucked :D

Sorry, I can not be of any further assistence in this matter :D

PsychoMark

^ bored.
I already told you that, besides, it's not a Compaq! I can't help it you have a Compaq in your network, don't take your anger out on me :p

(mine even has on-board EAX and 4-point surround btw :))

Anyways, like I said, I'll just disable it and plug in the external SB Live.....

[edit]
Wait a minute, you were the one that found this type of mobo :lol:
You're a lousy hardware-recommender, you know that? :lol:
[/edit]

Is that so? Allright, have it your way then...no recommendations for you anymore, mister!
44.gif

PsychoMark

^ bored.
To get back ontopic: I've plugged in an SB Live tomorrow, disabled the onboard drivers... so far so good, no crashes, better surround handling and very cool effects :D

Running MP3 for half an hour now, going to play ReVolt and hope it doesn't crash :)

[edit]
Update: still running smoothly, so it looks like the problem is fixed! (or at least worked around) :)
[/edit]

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear it! :grin:

Sounds like your board has a fux0red onboard sound card! :smash:

PsychoMark

^ bored.
Yeah, either that or they made some shitty drivers...

Ah well, the mobo itself it quite good, and I was planning on buying an external sound card anyways... just glad it wasn't the memory :p

*still playing MP3 for 3 hours non-stop with a very cool Arena effect :D*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I bet... those memory prices aren't friendly to the wallet anymore :eek:

PsychoMark

^ bored.
I know, two days after I ordered them we picked 'm up, and they accidentilly charged $10 too much because that was the current price, damn, $10 increase in just two days, where is the world going. Guess I got them on time :)

But they're only a month old or so, so if it was the problem I could simply go back and get a new one :)