Ebola, what do think?

iwajabitw

In the news America is down playing it, Europe is preparing for a big ordeal with there case in Spain. I go into many residences in any given week. Most are not hygienic these days, especially young couples. All kinds of messes in bathrooms and kitchens I didnt see even 10yrs ago. I think it has a chance to spread quickly in the USA since we haul things like cell phones with us into bathrooms at home, then work, stores, cars, buses, and use them while doing our business in there. Like holding a pen in your mouth, then letting a client sign with it, much less human contact.

The Atlantic - Tuesday, October 7, 2014

http://www.bing.com/r/2/BB82unh?a=1&m=EN-US

Professur

Mushroom at large
I think the US and Canada should have been restricting travellers from infected regions for months .. not starting to think about it after it's already on North American soil. I also don't trust the claimed infection vector. A trained, skilled nurse in Spain comes down with it after working with an infected patient. She knew he was infected and was certainly protecting herself ... and it got her anyhow.

iwajabitw

And now were sending 4000 troops over there to guard. This is like a cheap horror movie where the big blonde makes all the wrong choices and dies.

Professur

Mushroom at large
What I don't get is .... This has literally been a Hollywood staple for decades. They know how badly it'll end. Do we really need to have Doom in real time?

Professur

Mushroom at large
And that first fucker in Dallas is dead. Good riddance to him. I wonder how many others his selfishness will claim.

I'm hearing on very quiet channels that he may have been highly placed with an American Bank.

iwajabitw

I was just listening to Alex Jones and Michael Savage talk about a bunch of Ebola. Have to listen again tonight, too much info

Professur

Mushroom at large
What worries me most is that nurse in spain. A frikkin nurse knows protocol, and knew her patient had ebola. If it got her, that means either she broke protocol ... and possibly infected others ....or, the damn protocol doesn't work.

iwajabitw

Right, and Europe is prepping for an epidemic. The Admin here is like this.

Attachments

• It reminds me of the classic scene at the end of _Animal House__.jpg
    It reminds me of the classic scene at the end of _Animal House__.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1

iwajabitw

Ebola Nurse Touched Her Face With Glove

Theresa Romero, 40, is in quarantine in a Madrid hospital but told doctors she believes she made the mistake after cleaning up after the man.

Heath officials said she had twice entered the room of Spanish missionary Manuel Garcia Viejo – once to change his incontinence pad and then to retrieve items after he had died.

Mrs Romero is the first person to contract the virus outside Africa.

She earlier told El Mundo she had no idea how she was infected and that she had followed all precautions.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Read a BBC article on it ... getting a sneeze droplet in your eye is sufficient to contract. I'm thinking my workspace is going to live under a cloud of 100% isopropyl alcohol.